In the name of science!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MMM3, Feb 12, 2013.

1. #1 MMM3, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    So. I've been smoking pretty regularly (smoking 2-3 times a day, relatively small quantities each time though) for the last two months. At this point, I'm sure the quantity of THC in my bloodstream has more or less leveled off.

Unfortunately, however, it's time to take a T-break. In the name of science, I've purchased a bunch of at-home THC drug tests... I see lots of questions about how long it takes to get clean, and over the next (hopefully no more than three) weeks I'm going to let you all know exactly how long it takes for me to pass a drug test.

I will document, daily, the following:
    -food intake (rough caloric value)
    -fluid intake (types and quantities)
    -exercise (types of exercise and calories burned/time exercised, whichever applies)
    -bodily functions (piss and poo - it's science, dammit!)

I'll be doing a drug test every three days. If you think of anything else that I should keep track of, feel free to speak up.

Here's some background information on me, since obviously every person is different:

-6'1"
    -150lbs
    -4.5% body fat (rough guess based on calipers)
    -pretty fast metabolism ("pretty fast" is totally a scientific unit of measurement)

Maybe this'll help out a fellow blade one day. Toke on, fellas!

///M

*edit*

For clarification, and because I'm sure there are many people who smoke a lot more than me, I'm buying a gram and blazing it down tonight. Going out with a bang!

*edit 2*

2/11 - done (pg 1)
    2/12 - done (pg 1)
    2/13 - done (pg 2)
    2/14 - done (pg 2)
    2/15 - done (pg 2)
    2/16 - done (pg 2)
    2/17 - done (pg 3) - Failed drug test
    2/18 -
    2/19 -
    2/20 -

2. you got this

3. Gl hf = Got lube, hat fuck?

4. gullible lettuce, handmade feet

5. DUDE, you can do better than a dime bag! Buy at least an eighth and roll a blunt!:smoking:

6. Get low, hate fences

7. got lean, hoes fiend

8. gettin lit, haters fidget

9. Today

Exercise:
    - 100 push-ups (BW)
    - 100 sit-ups (BW)
    - 60 curls (25lbs)
    - 30 lunges (BW+50lbs)
    - 30 squats (180lbs)

Food/Drink:
    - bowl of Frosted Flakes w/ whole milk
    - Chick fil A 8ct nugget meal
    - 3 slices Papa John's thin crust w/ sausage
    - 20oz powerade
    - 1 cup OJ
    - 3 cups H2O
    - 12oz Coca Cola

Bodily Functions:
    - 2 piss
    - 0 poop (I'm a little blocked up... fuck)

Might throw another cup or two of water in there, the day's not over yet!

///M

10. 4.5% body fat is incredibly low unless the op happens to be an Olympic athlete or something

11. It's probably lower than that. I've been blessed with an absurdly fast metabolism. To be honest, I'm relatively out of shape... My body just doesn't make fat at this point. I'm hoping it'll last while I'm older, but I'm sure it'll slow down some.

As well, my body still hasn't really caught up with my growth. When I was 14, I was 4'11". 16, I was 5'2". 17, I was 5'9, and now I'm 6'1". 21 years old. My body's just now starting to fill out.

///M

12. GL HF = Gay lardy hag Fucker.

13. Thanks OP

14. Nice idea, OP.
    Reading this makes me want to start working out again. I used to be very fit but for some reason I stopped working out and starting smoking cigs again :/

15. Holy shit bro are your training for the Olympics?

16. Golden Liters, Heated Fury

This thread is awesome but being hijacked :/

But yes subbed because this is the most sophisticated experiment I've seen for this yet

17. I like that he took a G to the face before he started lol. Its like well this is gonna suck so might as well :bongin:

18. This dude must be Micheal Phelps or something