Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In the middle of my first high... Is this it?!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Luieburger, Jul 7, 2011.

1. You prolly smoked regs, or shitty mids lol.

2. What kind of weed did you smoke lol

3. I'm sorry your not pleased with mary, she can be a very kind person if you give her a chance.

4. When I was new to smoking, I would often find that intense highs were somewhat uncomfortable at first, but you get used to the feeling and it isnt to overwhelming.

5. lol, I love the feeling of an intense high. I guess it depends whether or not you like it so intense. Maybe try something less potent? Brittney Spears prolly aint helpin lol.

6. Its not for everyone. Despite popular belief, not everyone likes it

7. Oh you're smoking medical??

Ask if they have anything less potent to start.

8. the first 10 or so, maybe even 20 times i got high i got the feeling that you're describing and found them uncomfortable and unpleasant. As i got used to being high i began to enjoy those feelings though sadly my tolerance increased too, now i wish i could feel as high as i used to when i started because i know i'd love it but it rarely happens.

9. Hey man, everyone's first high can be completely different to what they can make it to be. I did more then i should have my first time (some bad friends :rolleyes:) and I felt super anxious. I just wanted it to STOP! Then as I tried it over time I started to realize small amounts can be peaceful. Now I'm just at a basic state for how much I use, honestly give it a few more tries. It's not hard to make the high what you want it to be like, just get the right mindset.

10. The first time I smoked I puked for like 10 minutes. You'll come back around.

11. yeah if i ate a edible and smoked a j, i would be pretty stoned. You probably just got too high

12. Half an eight doser cookie and a whole joint your first time?

Whoa there, cowboy, take it a bit slower.

13. Yea you had too much and I think for your first experience you really need the right set and setting. Maybe next time take it slower and do something you enjoy sober, maybe try smoking with a good friend or two. If you really don't like it eating, taking a shower, taking a walk, or going to sleep can kill the high and you can try again later.

I just suggest you do something really fun/relaxing next time you smoke.

14. I second all this, my first time i got pretty blasted off about .3 grams of swag through a bong. A joint of medical shit plus edibles is going to make you uncomfortable if your not used to it.

15. Lol your a medical patient already but have never smoked weed before?

16. Some people don't want to take the chance of being arrested dude, damn. Maybe he has a medical condition that hes tried multiple medications for and none of them have worked so this is a last chance thing?

17. You got a MM card before even trying marijuana? Seriously?

I say troll.

18. Well I think a problem a lot of people have during their first time getting high is they don't expect it to be as strong as it really is. And they naturally try to focus and bring their perception back to normal which then leads to your head throbbing/headaches (at least in my case. not sure if it's like this for anyone else).

I think you should just lay back and relax and just be high. Don't try to think about how the high is or concentrate on it.

19. If you had 5 doses from a sandwich and a joint of medical grade thats waaay too much. You pretty much over dosed on weed. What your experiencing is pretty much the equivalent of drinking enough to spend the night puking your guts out. Try Way less next time.

20. Well, the problem is that you're listening to Britney Spears.
    That'll fuck up your high big time.