Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In the mail today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lawlnub, Oct 4, 2007.

1. And, I don't know if it's just me, but suing homeland security because they supposedly broke your Water Pipe and your Herbal Grinder, isn't on top of my list.

I mean, it's perfectly legal, yet A lot of potheads would be a little sketched out.

2. THIS

Do not contact any government agencies about this particular issue. Like others have said, contact the vendor, including photos and your other descriptions. It is to their interest to thoughtfully consider taking care of this matter for the good of their business. People aren't going to want to buy stuff from them if it is subject to damage.

Also, I do not believe a government inspector would intentionally break your item. I mean, it's possible, but probably not very likely. That's just my opinion. Most of them are just folks like us who are trying to get through their workday. He/she may not have re-packed it with the same type of care as the seller originally did it, though.

Finally, consider getting insurance from the seller if offered. It is designed to take the bother out of this type of sad occurrence.

I share your anger and frustration over the damage of your glass. Good luck in getting the problem taken care of to your satisfaction.

3. PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread is 3 fucking years old. Someone rez'd it.

4. what the fuck?! they deliberately fucked up the teeth on the grinder, that is 10 types of fucked up. doesnt homeland security have something better to do