Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In the mail today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lawlnub, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Were not dealing with the united states anymore, were dealing with "The Homeland" now if that doesnt seem familiar from anywhere, please look into the similarities of nazi germany and the us under bush :devious:

2. fuck the feds...pricks

3. That's our grade A goverment for you. They'll probally plant weed and heroin on you next and make you a commercial.

4. Wait so your certain homeland security broke it? It wasnt like fucked up by whoever you bought it from?

5. god damn fascists man america is evil and bent on two things world domination and terrorizing stoners i say they are the real terrorists

6. Oh... my god... :bolt:

7. This country is so fucked up

8. thatys fucked up dude....so what did you end up doing?

you contact customs, or the headshop?

9. i would really have a shit if that was my stuff....

10. ^^^ all of the above...:smoking::( sux i am sorry to hear that...

11. that pissssses me off yo..

12. Actually they do have the right to destroy the contents, or seize it. That was considered contraband, they could have kept it if they wanted to.

OP : That is horrible, I have had a fair number of packages seized myself. Sorry man =(

13. Whoow man that is seriously fucked up i would be pissed as hell.
    Can they actually do that, that's an outrage man. So why did these idiots open u'r package anyway did it say bong and grinder on the box or do they just randomly check mail. Now i have to say that i am very outraged that they open peoples mail without any apparent reason but i just can't believ they broke it, put it back in the box and mailed it to u. I mean c'mon seriously that's just making fun off people.
    I would say to u file complains demand for a refund and demand that the idiots responsible for this get fired they diserve no better.
    I'm very glad i don't live in the States, ironically here it's a felony to open or even damage mail that isn't yours, really no joke if u like torch a mailbox or something u can go to jail. I really can't believe they can open u'r mail just like that, i hope for u these assholes get fired and u get a refund.

14. more like a steamroller them space cases are tough as shit, my space case press is solid as a rock.
    to the OP thats fucked man, hopefully the company will compensate for it.

15. It is here too..

16. What state does the OP live in?

17. Yet another reason not to buy glass over the internet.

18. this thread always makes me wanna fuck up a homeland security employee.

19. Wow you people are paranoid of getting busted for possession of small amounts of marijuana and paraphernalia... Maybe because I'm a legal medical marijuana patient in California I am not as paranoid anymore.

I would contact the site you bought the "water pipe" (for legal tobacco use only) from. You can see if they offer to replace it for free. I recommend that others here order from the same site and see if Homeland Security breaks their water pipes as well.

Bill Maher (Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO, cannabis user) would love this... Bush's Homeland Security busting up someone's bong. You must get these pictures or the busted up bong and box to him.

Next, how can we take legal action against the federal government and Homeland Security? Okay now I'm with you on the paranoia, they may be reading this thread...