In the hospital!

Discussion in 'General' started by RyGuy352, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Well, Im stuck in the hospital. Cant eat anything, gotta have tests done before they take my gall bladder out on monday. Im soooo hungry and bored lol!
    This really sucks, Im outta jail ONE freakin day and then I end up in here, its like another jail except theres a TV! The doc came in and was like "I see you have marijuana in your system, its bad for you!"

Atleast Ima get this taken care of before i gotta go up the road for a few! I been tryin to get this junk done for a year and a half now, its finally bad enough from eatin that jail food to do it in!

Entertain me, please!

2. What were you in jail for?

3. This lol

4. Yeah why were you locked up in jail blade?

5. posession of a sawed off shotgun and grand theft. Dude i know lent me $400, we got in an argument and he wanted the money back. I told him to go fuck himself and he left, called the swine n told em i robbed him at gunpoint. Bout had caught an armed robbery charge. Well now Im lookin at 5 years 10 max. Im expecting 7 cause I already been to prison once for a year.

6. Lol your location says "Gunshine state". Irony

Good luck, and if I were you I'd enjoy the hospital while you can

7. Fuck man, that sucks. Good luck with everything.

8. God damn dude..

9. yeahh buddy, shit happens when ya party naked. Id rather be up in DOC than this muhfuckin hospital thats for sure, atleast at this point.

and yeah the gunshine state is a funny coincidence isnt it?

10. depending on how you look at it lol :confused:

11. Could be worse, gallbladder could have gone tits up in prison, you are better off in a civilian hospital.

12. idk- never been to jail but was in the hospital for the whole month of december and I described it to a couple people as feeling like jail. Part of my medical stuff was mobility related so I couldn't even go pee without calling some one to help me and they had ever minute of your day scheduled and half the time some doc or therapist even comin in to see you when you were trying to eat. fucking sucked. I only left the hospital to get transfered to the rehab hospital and then twice to the local hospital for tests - only outside 3 times in a month. I told the one nurse who also did my intake at the rehab that I smoke pot for prior medicinal reasons and she said she was from Cali so she understood...one doc just kind of did a -no comment /ignore comment- but the one therapist I told kind of freaked...so medical staff varies (I not in a MMJ state) any way
    had the gall bladder out a few years ago and first 2 or 3 days were the worst but then not too bad. good luck- how long are they keeping you in hospital?
    that probably wasn't very amusing though....

13. Some central Florida counties make big business out of running folks thru the system....stay away from them sawed off shotguns, bro...here in the 352 with ya..