In the ghetto with ice & blue cheeze

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by blakeshouse, May 9, 2011.

1. How long does it take you to weave a screen that size??:eek:

2. I got lucky and never pulled the screen all the way off. I just lift BC's lid till I could reach in and do what I needed to do.:hello: I did make a mess of the screen, I did get out there just as the light was coming on and was able to straighten everything out to my satisfaction for now in about 20 mins:smoke: Gonna take a couple days for her to really start feeling like her old self again, or I may have weakened her to the point of losing quality. Only time will tell, but I can't imagine this being any thing but a tragedy when it had been going so well, it is just a matter of degrees. I added just her to the pix today so I can show how sick she got.

Watered all of em double checked ALL the numbers PPM and PH. With new air the ph had fallen to 5.5 over night but a few drops of up and it is at 5.8 right now.

I figured it out a lot sooner this time than last yr so I AM LEARNING:yay::yay::yay:
    Kinda noticed today that the growing tips are not as green as they have been in the past on ALL of em so tomorrow they are getting a little cal/mag even if they don't need fed yet.

Oh and before 1 or 2 people , who shall remain nameless, can bust my chops ALL the buckets air was checked while doing this, even tho they both had the disc type in them:laughing::smoke::ey::poke:

Attached Files:

3. Got the new camera going and guess what ?????? Ran right out to the garage and started snapping pix. No real clue as to the features of this camera yet but had to try it.

I will find out more and get better with it but couldn't wait to play with a new toy:hello::bongin::yay: Oops put em up in the wrong order. BC #1 #2 on this post

Attached Files:

4. 2 very nice strains but not really sure about compatability. SLH grows and stretches like crazy (sativa) and the VK (which is going to be part of my a different kush 4 bucket grow next) has partial sativa genes but not gonna keep up with the SLH unless you scrog em

New pix within a week or as the BC heals and returns to her former glory

5. Was gonna top the SLH but I heard they were same Hight and bloom time on the site I bought seeds from may have to change grow now.

6. Was going by what others had told me on their SLH and what I read on the VK, maybe I need the research time

7. well lets hope everything works out, i don't see it having a problem bouncing back.
    I haven't been on much the last few days, i had a shit ton of things going on. and that pack test kicked this old mans ass.

Try not to use your flash to much. just a hint ......

8. Didn't flash once, wasn't even open, just different settings. Gotta play with the new toy!!!!!!

9. Yesterday afternoon I went ahead and added 10ml of cal mag to each bucket. The BC seems to be improving quite a bit, she is back to standing tall , no droop but still a bit on the light colored and small leaf size but I am encouraged by the response so far. As long as they keep going in the right direction I am happy

10. Looks like I've had a few new lookie loos run thru here:wave:The new pix today are from the new camera I got donated to me, I am just learning it some now so I do apologize for the quality, altho I still think it is better than what I had been doing. While learning the settings I have 2 pix of each plant in the normal order #1, #2, And bc. Been 5 days now that I got the lights flipped for sure and they are starting to take off and a few hairs are showing up. I guess that means that now the fun really starts. I do wish the weather would reflect the calender better, it is 36 degrees out right now.

Attached Files:

11. Only one pic of the BC came out but you can see the nute burn from my fiasco last week with the air and PH.

12. Yeah might have to help you trim those bad boys come harvest time. I'm getting pretty good at it. :p

That screen is fillin in nicely. :hello:

13. #54 blakeshouse, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Looking at mid July come on up and bring Scissors. Even make a batch of martini hash while you are here:cool::smoke::D
    You and Stinkie are both welcome!!!!!

14. Think I am going vertical for a few days now. Any wild ones will be kept in check with the rest of the canopy but want more height this yr;)

15. looks like it is coming back nicely. you screen is almost full, great job.
    they should be done, right about the time i'll be on that side of the mountains.

and thanks for your help with PPM meter today. i think we got it figured out, i will know tomorrow. with a reading of over 2000 pmm for veg,im not sure how they are living.hahahaha. if thats even right. i would have asked tommy, but he's never on when you need him. call of duty i'm sure.

16. oh and a little incentive.

Attached Files:

17. #58 blakeshouse, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    Mid July bring your scissors.

Bring that one cola ,second pic middle right :0P

18. Even tho the BC is coming back still not happy with the color and the ice is paling too, may be just rapid stretching getting started but no matter I am changing out my buckets tomorrow and see if I like what happens in the next few days

19. From the readings I got this morning I was more than time to flush and change the solution in my buckets. Right now they are running on straight tap water. Used the tap water for my whole grow last yr and it worked but not as well as RO so a full day with just tap water won't hurt anything. Ran out of Flora Clean or I could be done and over with by noon but now I will refill just before lights out tonight.

Flush and refill is the only thing I can think that may be holding things back at this point. If this doesn't work the next step will be to cry HELP in sick plants