In the flowering stage...Need some advice.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by antt420, Nov 6, 2010.

1. I have a plant about 16" inches tall, growing pretty straight up.
    It's been flowering for about 7 Weeks now and I was wondering if there was something I can do to make the plant grow better.
    Tiny clumps of buds are growing at each node, which have light green/white hairs growing.

Here's how It's all setup:

2-Liter bottle (25% Dirt/75% Miracle Grow (Shagnum Peat Moss)
    Extra Nutrients (19% Nitrogen/ 6% Phosphate/ 12% Potash/ 4.5% Sulfur)
    2 (13W CFL Bulbs)
    Timer set to 12/12
    Spray Bottle
    Heat/Fan (Used about twice a week)

How's my setup?
    And is it possible to determine what type of strain this plant is? I was thinking Cheese-Wreck.

Here's some pictures.

Attached Files:

2. i hope its not in a see thru container.

because then that would explain the weird growth

get more light in there.

thats about all you can do at the moment.

that and put some black or silver duct tape over the 2litre jug, also a pot is much better then a 2l

3. I don't see any weird growth, but I do see a plant which is gagging for more light.

4. I think you need about six (6) more of them there CFL thingies...

5. I just went up to the local corner store and grabbed black electrical tape, since they didn't have any silver duct tape. And wrapped that around the 2L for now.

I also replaced one of the 13W CFL with a 26W CFL.

Is that enough light for one plant?

6. definitley get some more light on her. id recommend some cfls off to the sides of the plant? to try and get her to bush out a bit

7. 100 "real" watts for 1 plant .. not the equiv number
    I use 26w "real" - 100w "equiv" CFLS
    I use six (6) of the them for 156 "real" watts and 600w "equiv"

Got it?

8. also one of those lights look pretty hi get them close to the plant with in inches

alos you can probably get 55W cfl's at you local garden shop

9. CFLs are most effective under 4 inchs away from the plant. more light and closer to the plant and it wont stretch like that. visually IDing a plant isnt very easy thing to do FYI

10. Antt, I would recommend at least 3 of those 26w CFLs on that plant. Mind out for heat issues tho it will get a little hotter with the extra bulbs.