Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In the evenings feeling stoned without smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scarlet Cyanide, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I started smoking every day the other day, just to take the edge off of studying for my exams, and issues with losing my dad etc. I noticed yesterday (I smoked at about 11am got stoned and it had mostly worn off by about 2pm) that at about 9pm I started to feel stoned, spaced out and giggly as well as my mouth went dry and my pupils dilated and started stinging, it's not like being proper stoned but more quite high. Anyway, I didn't smoke anything today and then BAM! Around 9pm I start feeling quite stoned again. Does this happen to any of you guys? Could it be because THC is fat soluble? Please help, I'm gonna go to my doctors at the end of the week if it's not better :/

2. I used to love that, haha. You have a low tolerance, pretty much it. So you still feel a bit high later on and it can come creep back up on you. It's weird to explain, imo, it just happens when you first start smoking more.

3. Just relax bro, it's nothing to worry about. Be sure to drink plenty of water and if you worried about it being stored in your fat cells then do some exercise. It's just a weed, you're fine, no one has ever died, lol.

4. Being high without smoking? sounds like fun

5. It's just the THC in your system. I get that weeks after smoking. I believe it's a "flashback". I'll be sitting there perfectly sober and feel stoned right out of no where. Only lasts a minute or two at most, though.