In the dark for 4 days...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by liggerstuxin, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Ok, so I have a conundrum. I need my 2 medium large plants out of my apartment for 4 days. I might have the possibility to setup shop at a friends house for the time, but to be honest I don't want. To impose. So here is my alternative. Can I just cram them in the trunk of my car for the 4 days, assuming cool weather? I'd move them at like 3 am so I wouldn't get seen, but I don't want to stress them too bad.

2. Absolutely not. Really can't believe you hold the knowledge to grow "2 medium large plants" and you don't even know the answer to this question...

3. Even the move to your friend's house would stress them badly. If you need to move your plants for days at a time, you may want to reconsider growing in your current location.

4. if your cloning skills are up to par id say clone them and consider them a loss.

5. just tell mom it's your medicine and to shut the hell up you're a big boy now

6. shove them in a bin bag with some boiling water, they'll be fine.
    Just be sure to chuck in some antifreeze and shake before you take them back out.

7. [quote name='"phlanjo"']shove them in a bin bag with some boiling water, they'll be fine.
    Just be sure to chuck in some antifreeze and shake before you take them back out.[/quote]

Plus add bleach....

8. OMG I'm so sorry, I forgot the bleach! Shit, that could really turn south with no condom if you forget the bleach - nice 1 Numbness!

9. what no acid??

10. LOL @ Stuffing your plants in your trunk for 4 days! I'm sure that will dramatically increase your yield. Just don't forget to piss on them!

11. [quote name='"FinallyLegal4Me"']

what no acid??[/quote]

Oh did I forget to say acid... Oops

all this joking aside if you were to cut some holes in your trunk for ventilation and a few t5s and some mesh you could do an interesting SCROG setup..