In the "Chill Out Zone"

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Umbrä, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Am I the only one who feels that there should be a Food and Cooking section? I have always had a (very) secret love for cooking, but there's no good place to post about it. :confused:

And when I say "Food and Cooking" I mean, of course, without weed in it.

2. Yeah, the great indoors is the place for cooking etc.

3. Well. It seems this is one of those situations where looking harder would've paid off.

Thanks a lot.

4. Just curious, why would you keep your love for cooking a secret? Regardless of gender, true dedication and a couple of years of Culinary school can land you a sweet paying gig. Express yourself!

Also, glad you cleared up the whole "without weed" thing, although I should remind you what forum you're on. Most here would consider Pringles mixed with ice cream a "culinary delight born out of sheer genius", when the reality is most probably wouldn't eat half the crazy munchie recipes the next morning.

I know I've woken up plenty of times staring at the garbage can..."I can't believe I ate that with that and that, sprinkled with that, and chased it all with a beer. Ugh.":D

5. I don't mind people knowing I'm a total badass when it comes to cooking. It's just I never really bring it up, but then when you least expect it. Bam. I whip up something awesome.

6. Ima look for your posts in The Great Indoors now since you mentioned this. Im all for learning and thinking of new things to cook up and different ways to cook up things i already know.

7. We should have a BBQ sometime, they have big BBQ comp up in Nasty, not sure if they still do out in BV or not. That is my speciality, but I can throw down some kickin asian food too.

8. I haven't posted anything in there yet, sorry. :(