Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In the basement

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killjoy121, Jul 20, 2010.

1. I wanna try to do this, but are there any tips to make sure no one in my family smells it? there are no windows down there by the way. A weird idea but someone said put a towel or blanket over my head and the smoke will be absorbed into it, would that work?

2. putting your head under a towel prob is not going to do much. Use a bowl. make a sploof with a plastic bottle and dryer sheets. blow in through the sploof and it will cover some of the smell. If no one uses the basement for 10+ hours you might get away with it.:cool:

3. If theres no windows you're kind of screwed. Try making a lightbulb vape but its very easy to burn the bud inside and create a huge amount of smell very fast. Just roll a j and go for a walk. You are over 18 aren't you?

4. Eric Forman did it, but if you blow it into a towel of sploof that could help

5. you can use an empty toilette paper roll too.
    if you are under 18 dont answer because you can get kicked off the site.
    the towel over your head thing is a nono. but you can like get two chairs and put a blanket over it and make like a tent and smoke in there. so all the smoke is touching a blanket and it has to go through the blanket to get out.
    if you use a bong/pipe then when you get dont taking a hit put a quarter (the coin) or bigger coin over the bowl to smother it so it stops smoking.
    so if you use the coin, a sploof , the tent , and a towel under the door , i think you might be allright. and you should probly smoke in a far corner of the room. or do all of the above in the closet (all clothes out so your clothes wont smell like weed).
    :D hope this helps , tell me if it works.

6. your pretty much screwed but if anything try to smoke in your room. what i do is get plastic fish tank tubing put it out my window with a blunt in the end and another tube out the window to blow smoke out of just make sure you dont let any of the smoke in and have a can of axe handy

7. and make some popcorn and bring it down. it smells strong (stronger burnt) and it will help munchies.

8. I smoke in my closet every day or when i have weed. All i do is whats mentioned above. take your hit make sure you inhale all of the smoke and cover your bowl
    (its retarded but i ususally use my finger), i dont reconmend this but i usally hold my hits in for like thirty seconds. yeah ik im fuckin my lungs lol. then i just slowly blow the smoke thru a tshirt and you really cant smell anything. but for extra precaution i spray ozium and turn a fan on and open the window.

ps. i got tired of finding some bull shit reason to go out to my truck so i could smoke so i just said fuck it one day and used my closet. presto

9. Febreeze Air-Effects work really, really well to cover up the smell. In like 2 hours it's all but gone. Works really well with a floral-scented Febreeze -- the marijuana smell just blends with the other flowers!

10. Ozium is better.

11. yeah dude , but it smells like lemon pledge lol

12. The used incense and opened the door afterwords, besides read and kitty never used the basement.

13. haha all that just to smoke in your room

14. yeah. its better then getting caught.

15. where can you buy ozium?

16. just take a big hit off a bowl, hold in for like 15 seconds and then blow your smoke through a sploof. then spray fabreeze.

i have did this countless times with someone in the other room. either it works or they know i smoke and dont say anything. you be the judge

17. i dont know about you but i have a pantry type room underneath the stairs and i just take a spoon and pack it with as much as i can ( i dunno like .3 or .4?) and smoke that underneath the stairs. i have smoked nearly every night for a few months before i moved out of parents house and never could smell a trace. but make sure to put out the cherry by placing your thumb or palm on the bowl after taking a hit (deprives ember of oxygen forcing it to go out) remember this though NO DAMN JOINTS OR BLUNTS even if i did like them(which i don't) i wouldnt smoke them at home with rents there because they are constantly burning, giving off smoke. But if you think your going to get caught then don't do it. and if you do get caught explain to your parents why you use and explain pro's of it.

18. im sure its online somewhere but i bought mine at the gas station

19. I don't think it's a safe idea to smoke in a basement because it can easily travel up the stairs onto the first floor and smell

I was smoking in this dudes house and it went up the stairs and his girlfriend smelled it and told us to go outside and his basement is pretty big