Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In St. Louis for the weekend and need some nugs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BanjoMitch, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Anyone have any advice on how to get some nugs in the St. Louis area? I'm in town for a family reunion and would really love some good relaxation. I appreciate any tips on how I could get my hands on some.

2. No hook up request on the boards bro.

3. good thing he's not asking for a hook up.

Op all you can really do if you don't know anyone is use your best judgement and find someone to ask. I used to work on the road and would be gone for months at a time. I hate to say it but I stereotyped people to find a stoner. I would find a tavern that wasn't full of snobs and look for the best possible people to ask. There's always going to be a risk dealing with strangers.

4. Walk around and say "I'm from Colorado, is there anywhere around here where I can find some bud?" To any stoner-looking people

5. That was my bad :(

6. Good looking out. I actually ended up with some luck and it was very fire. I got shorted but how much can an out of towner complain? I'm just happy it worked. Now I'm back home with my own garden and no worries. Life's good.