In shock..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Robolimbs, Oct 19, 2009.

1. I just got off the phone with my mom and I found out my step-brother (well was soon to be my stepbro) committed suicide. Im really at a lost for words right now..I really liked him and was really looking forward to getting to know him even better and I just ugh...I just can't stopt thinking about him now. :(
    I know some one of think it's stupid or doesn't matter but if you pray try to keep my step-dad and his families in your prayers. I can't imagine how they're feeling right now

2. Wow bro. Sorry for you loss
    My condolences to you and your family

3. My condolences, may your step brother rest in peace.

4. Sorry to hear that shit man. I do pray so i'll keep your step dads fam in my mind.

5. :( very sorry to hear, prayers out to you

6. so sorry mate.

he's in a better place now.

7. Sorry for your loss man, I would probably say something like "I'll keep your step-bro's soul in mind when hitting my next bowl" but I got to say, I'm not religious but I did just kinda made my own little prayer for him just now :).

8. ha well that's all I ask
    thanks everybody

9. #9 rooney9, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009

you've got balls or your a little blunted.

gtfo regardless.

10. lol what a piece of trash :rolleyes:

11. Oh man, thats terrible, i'm sorry for your loss.

12. -rep... troll.

I hope everyone in your family is okay man. Suicides can really hurt.

13. Damn that sux. I wanna say smoke a bowl, but if i hit it when im depressed i just feel ill :(
    So yeah sorry for you loss

14. Man,thats bad to hear.I wanted to know my uncle more since I didn't know him almost my whole life....We finnally get together again with the family and months later he ended up dieing.Just remember Life Goes On man,it's a cold world

15. nothing is more sad than suicide, it affects us all in one way or another.

ill keep your family in my prayers. remember he has moved onto a better place and is with God.

i know you dont want to hear this, but everything happens for a reason bro. if i can give you any advice, its dont cry because hes gone, but smile for all the good times you shared.

my condolences..

16. feelin sorry for ya bro. stay strong man

17. sorry for your loss. how old was he? do you know why he did it?

18. My deepest condolences to you man.

I went through, and still am going through a lot of the same shit you are, and let me tell you it sucks.

My dad died in a motorcycle accident this summer while I was at a concert having the fucking time of my life. I didn't hear about it until after the concert, which was like 2 hours later.

I was absolutely crushed, and not a day goes by that I don't think about him. Death sucks, there's no other way around it.

But just look back at all the fond memories you had and smile.

Stay strong my friend, shit's tough.

19. R.I.P. to your stepbro.:(

20. wow man, sorry, ill definatley pray. i know how it feels, i remember when my dad told me my grandfather killed himself. for so long i blamed myself man and i got really depressed, so whatever you do man, just dont blame yourself