In search of some advice...

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by seanthetoker, Oct 9, 2013.

1. I am looking for some advice on how to get back into shape. I started abusing the fuck out of some adderal and Vyvanse a while ago. During that time I lost an insane amount of muscle mass because i could not eat due to the pills. I am now healthier and have stopped the pills. I am eating very healthy again.

Although, I am now in constant pain due to the muscle loss. I need to get back into shape To get rid of this physical pain. That's where I need advice on what to do next. How many meals a day should I eat in order to put mass on?

This whole situation is kinda comical due to the fact that during the time I was abusing, I was not smoking the herb :smoke: I started getting high again and cut pills out of my life completely. I am healthy and eating healthy because herb is my medicine mentally and physically. Fuck pharmaceuticals!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How many meals per day? Its broscience. Eat how often per day you want. Though in your caloric surplus. Eat healthy as much as you can :) Drink alot of water.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It sounds like you are doing the right thing. All the people from high school I knew who went down that path and recovered they look great again once they just start eating again. Eat eat eat!

4. Meal frequency doesn't matter at all, eat as often as you'd like.  Calculate your TDEE, eat a calorie surplus, log your food, eat sufficient protein, and lift heavy!

• Like Like x 1
  5. DO NOT lift heavy!!!!!! Start lifting light, concentrate on your form an aim for 15 reps. Do not change the way you eat on days you work out compared to days you don't. If you want to gain mass then workout 4-5 days a week for 3-4 weeks until your not sore as hell everyday. If your not sore your first few days then your not putting in enough work. Eat your 3 meals a day and a snack between meals helps your metabolism. After a couple weeks, start taking protein. 1 drink or 25-50 grams of protein following a workout and to really bulk, add another shake as a meal additive.

Hope this helps.