In search of a remodeling idea ?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Master_Kush, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Ok, heres the deal. I just harvested last night. I was floweing 9 plants.

OG Kush
    Bubba Kush
    Casey Jones
    Hindu Kush

My bubba & og only took 6-7 weeks to flower. My hindu & casey which take longer, by the looks maybe 10-11 weeks to flower.

The last 2 weeks I have been bz & had a family member tend to my babies. Something got in there & attacked my hindu & casey by spinning webs around the buds.

This did not effect the og & bubba. I harvested them last night & all is good. Right before I had my fam tend to plants I noticed the a small web around 1 bud so I treated them & went on.

When I came back the thing/things went nuts. I couldn't find any bugs or a spider. It only attacked those plants & left the others alone. I don't know what it was & honestly this is my 1st defeat so I'm devestated.

Not really it's only 3 plants, the rest came out really well & harvested I guess close to 3/4 lb.

This brings me to re-think my current design yet again as I always like trying new things. I Have these items.

6.5x6.5 tent
    1000 watt Hydrofrarm switchable ballast.
    8 inch air cooled Hydrofarm hood.
    6 inch 465cfm blower
    1- 4ft 8 tube H/O T5 Mixed spectrum panel.
    1- 4ft 4 tube H/O T5 Mixed spectrum panel.
    1- 4ft 2 tube T5 H/O daylight fixture.
    1-air cooler plus .... Air Cooler Plus - An air cooler with a waterless option that will not add to humidity. IHSMall.com
    12 various CFL lights in diffrent spectrums.

If you look at my gallery I have been veggin in the tent & flowering in open. I was thinking of veggin in the open & flowering in the tent for more protection against pest like the one who just took out 3 ladies.

They still might make it, I'm trying to nurse them back but they are in the middle of budding so I don't know. 1st time w/ this problem.

Please look at my gallery so you have an idea. Im no longer using the one small room. I use the big room. It is about 800sf give/take.

I highly appreciate any ideas on switching it up. I have been told for x-mas I'm getting a 2nd tent just like the one I have which is great. However I can switch it up if I choose. I kinda help buy my own presents if you know what I mean lol.

I was thinking of getting a cool tube for the tent as I can't fit that big ass hood in it. Thanks & any help or recommendations is again greatly appreciated.