Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

in search of a 4 footer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by THC101, Jan 14, 2004.

1. i really want a 4 foot acrylic bong.. and ive looked at my local head shop, and ALL over on the net... does any one know of any where i could purchase a 4 footer?

edit: how many CM's in an inch

2. get a shorter one and put an extender on it

3. ? where could i find these extensions?

4. i've seen extenders on other head shops online. You'd have to search for them. And there are 30 centimeters in a foot, so you want a 120 cm bong.

5. I have a 30'' extender on my 18'' glass. Thusly creating a 4 footer. I love it.

6. thanks herb, ive been looking around and found a 4 footer at my local head shop, they just got in a shipment of like 10 of them, and i called and asked them to save a blue one for me, thanks for everyones help

7. the biggest bong i've seen physically was an approximately 5 footer.. i had to go on my toes to see the bottom of it over the counter of a head shop here. ya i'm short.. pffft!!