Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In San Francisco/san Ramon From Texas, Do I Have Any Chance?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Cudlife256, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Cudlife256, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    Longtime lurker, first time poster...at least I that's what I recall :). Anyways, I was wondering what my chances are of finding a doctor and dispensary nearby in the Bay Area that will take me without a state ID. Spoke to someone at a medical practice that told me I'd have to find both.

So my question to the Grasscity Cali tokers: Do you guys know of either that fit my criteria? I have all of my current medical records that show a diagnosis that would definitely be grounds for a recommendation/prescription.

That would be an attempt to game the system. Something we do not look favorably upon, nor allow discussions of.
    ICGreen

2. #2 Gemstoner, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    Why not get a state ID? All you need is an address, like a UPS Box or hotel (where DMV will send your new ID). You don't even have to pay for the ID if you're indigent and say you want it for voting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.