Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In-room toking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItalianGymSocks, May 25, 2010.

1. I have 2 windows in my room. when i toke, i keep a towel under the door and blow my hits into an exhaust fan directing the air outside (it's one of those window fans that fit into the window opening) and i also have my ceiling fan on. should i shut one window completely and close the window with the fan in it only to the top part of the fan? to keep the smell from coming back in

2. #2 koopatroopa33, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    No keep the fan on and blow out the window. If your really worried about it use a sploof and light some candles.

Keep in mind there is no 100% way to get all the smoke out and there's always a chance at getting caught. What I suggest is to go outside and smoke, it shouldn't be that hard to find a discrete place, if you can not find a discrete place, you can make a secret agent joint and you should be fine. Also if you gonna smoke outside i'd say smoke a joint, so you can easly get rid of it, and if your gonna smoke inside use a pipe, with the pipe cover the bowl after you take a hit.

3. no i meant if i should close the other window that im not blowing smoke out of

4. how close apart are the windows?

5. One on 1 wall and the other on another wall. so like a couple feet apart. im gonna use the one that faces the back of me house, not the side

6. I wouldn't worry about closing the other one than but closing it would be a safer bet so it's up to you.

Make sure to use something like a pipe to cover the bowl once you take a hit because leaving it on fire or smoking a joint is what will smell up the room more than anything in this scenario.