In regards to a 'hempy bucket'

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hyperstream, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Hello, im just trying to figure out a couple of things, I got some perlite today and some Vermiculite, im trying to get the right mix ready and how to prep it sorted.

3 parts perlite 1 part Vermiculite - This is silly, but im not sure if that means add 3 parts of perlite first then 1 part on top without mixing the two(as much as possible), or just toss it together and mix it up and so forth, or would there be a order when dealing with the two?

Second of all, if i have germinated seeds, do i need to sprout these is say coca and wait till a perticular point before transplanting ?

This perlite stuff feels like foam or polystiering (spelling - i know its lazy..) is this correct?

If i have to place these in the coca(which is my first thought) is it possible to get away with a little container?(3cm across the top, and 5.5cm's deap - its a multi tray, i doubt this is big enough right?)

feel free to refer me to already written content that will answer these questions for me :)

2. Bump, not sure how long my germ'd seeds can sit for..

3. ok.. what is a hempy bucket.. please link

usually soil is just mixed... you stick your germinated seed in your soil or perlite and water

4. Ive got the answers i was looking for bud, here is a quick youtube result.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hWmTpcFWws[/ame]