In Paris Now

Discussion in 'General' started by Didg4doses20, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Hey guys I am in Paris now, with no hope of finding any grass in London I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a head shop or "smart shop". I want to get a souvenir pipe to bring back to the states. If not I have a good amount of Concerta which is fun to drink on. So if no head shops can be found I guess I know what I will be doing:hello: Concerta+hot ham and cheese+ Red wine=awesome time.

Thanks guys

4 days until I get back home and have an eighth of Kine Buds and 2 grams of some bubble hash waiting for me....2 week tolerance break and all that between me and my bro will be a fun welcome home party.:smoke:

please don't say google or yahoo it because well I have been since the train ride and have found shit....just my luck eh?

2. try webehigh if u havent yet

3. just drink some pastis

4. ahh late reply indeed.
    but for your informations, i am from Paris recently moved to Toronto.
    It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find any green bud/shake, dirt, stems or anything related to buds in Paris. Unless you know someone that grows and will share.
    Other than that, 98% of all the marijuana that goes into France is Morrocan hash. And thats all that you will get on the streets.

5. smart you left yourself some dank at the house. Come back and blaze on the new piece. I'd take the tolerance break too, unless some daaank ass nugs came my way. Might have to blaze a pack or 2. Paris is the shit BTW..

6. I say you just take the eurail to Amsterdam!

7. wooot pastis!!!!