in, out - what are my options?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by globaldj, Jul 30, 2008.

1. greetings!

first time post - interested in growing 2 plants, nothing huge... minimum investment...

i live in south florida, east coast

i've got a fenced in yard, with neighbors on each side of me...

i've also got a shed with electric and a window AC unit inside... shed has 2 windows in the side...

what would be my best option for these 2 plants?

a. inside the house, in a closet
    b. out in the yard, with other plants covering it (what sort of plants would cover it, and would smell be a huge issue with 2 plants?)
    c. in the shed

i'd love to hear your thoughts!!

2. In the house in a closet, with close neighbors I wouldn't put anything outside in my own yard, and unless you have proper air filtration they are going to STINK when they flower so the ac unit in the shed will blow that lovely smell right into your neighbors back yard. I like inside, especially for smaller grows, you can control who come in and out. Its generally cooler inside, I live in FL to, I know =D

Personally I would do it inside in the closet, if your looking to go on the cheap and you have a spare bedroom with low traffic, I'd just put a shade over the window, leave the closet open. rotating fan in the closet and grow away. As long as you keep the grow small and the door to the bedroom closed, you shouldn't have to worry about smell too much. Especially if you can limit who comes and goes. I grow in my closet, close my bedroom door during the day when I am not home. People I live with are aware of whats going on but people come over all the time and are clueless and I have no air filtration, I have a small grow also.

Ultimately it is up to you, but personally I like to keep it inside as you can keep tabs on who is in your place.

3. yeh agree with knoxis , in a closet mate, nosey neighbours = trouble.