In order for ONA to work do you need a fan?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 5thgear, May 18, 2010.

1. I have a carbon scrubber, but im thinking of a back up plan in case the power goes out .
    Is it possible to place a ONA bucket (without a fan) in a room and use it for the purpose of masking odor?

2. oh yea i just get the lil jars and poke holes in the top and set them near my grow op no fan no nothin and it works wonders....

3. how many plants do you have?

4. are you talking about the ONA gel or liquid? the gel works on its own idk about the liquid i believe you need a fan

5. the gel...how big of a container would be needed for 4 plants?

6. you dont use the entire container. simply place a small bowl and a spoon sized scoop of ona throughout your home.

lets say...

1 outside the grow space, 1 in the living room, 1 in the bathroom (makes it look less suspicious to vistors).

replace as it drys out.

7. I use an ona bucket. I also have small bowls of soilmoist around the house loaded will ONA liquid. works great actually. if your just using soilmoist and liquid you don't want to add water. but also this is a small bowl and not a bucket. if you not gonna use a fan then don't dilute it or use large quantities.