Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In New York City are there?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Elektriczzz, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Are there really bike rider dealers

2. im guessing you're watching half baked right now

3. Ask nancy botwin

4. You guessed right lol

5. Yes there are, the bike is the fastest way around NYC and people run it like pizza delivery services. :smoking:

6. Last time I was in NYC for bud I got four dubs of lemon haze for $50 from a bike dealer in Brooklyn. :smoking:

7. Yup. I use a great service, you call and give your address and they send someone usually within an hour or two. Usually have a couple strains and some edibles. Love it.

They're very careful though. You can only refer a friend to the service after you've been using it for a year, and even then they ask a lot of questions to confirm that it's someone they can trust.

8. ^ haha that's so fucking cool..

I envy some of you lot, wish I could get a sack delivery by bicycle. :(

9. Thats the only way to do it in NYC.