In Need

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Uncle Scotty, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Hi,a friend with weed is a friend indeed! BO=bake On. I don't think marijuana is bad for you besides the ingestion of the smoke into the lungs. I would like to stop smoking cigs and strictly puff on a Jay. I've been smoking grass for 44 years. I tried to get every one in my family to smoke grass but to no avail. Like anything some people can't smoke grass. Some people say it makes them paranoid. Wake N Bake:love-mj2:

2. Your shit might be too good for them to handle:love-m3j:

3. This could be true. Just wanted my dad to try because he had cancer.

4. Some people are just prone to that feeling of anxiety when they have a puff or an edible. To me that is part of the experience, it's a similar sensation to looking over the edge of a drop off and feeling a little fear. I'm a lightweight, so I definitely take that into consideration - don't do dabs, and limit myself to 2-3 bong rips or 20-40 mg of edible THC at a time, that's enough.

The people that say weed makes them paranoid probably had a couple bad experiences and they are scared off. It's not for everyone. Even though I know that my old man would never think about using weed, I think he would benefit from it. It would be hilarious to see how he reacts.