In need of urgent assistance!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by regis-philbin, Apr 6, 2016.

1. My top nodes of all 3 plants are turning yellow from the bottom of the leaves and working their way up. There just transitioning into flowering? Can somebody run some common causes by me so I can maybe identify what I did wrong and what I can do to fix this. I can't lose these plants :( 1459975173972.jpg [​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you all in advance for answers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just switched into flowering I fed them sensei grow then once I switched them over fed them bloom on their next watering

3. Stick with the grow for a couple of weeks...the bloom doesn't have enough nitrogen to handle the stretch period...

• Like Like x 2
  4. #4 mook2707, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    I have to partially disagree, which is obnoxious because I don't quite have a better answer, but...
    A nitrogen deficiency presents as yellowing from outside in, not typically tother way around. Still very good advice not jumping full on to bloom/ flower nutes, but I think something more is going on here.

I suspect maybe a lack of iron in the water. Had a similar issue, though not quite so extensive. Cut my filtered water with more well water with almost instant improvement.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok I'll give it a try! The grow store guy suggested more calmag... does that sound right? So far I've added sensei grow just about every time I have watered them and calmag 70% of the time

6. Interesting! I can't access anything but water from my faucit/refrigerator. Maybe I should consider adding iron to a few of their drinks?

7. Are you on well or city water?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Town/city water

9. I wouldn't jump to throwing iron in your water. We need to hear from some experts!

10. Ok! Also I just found out my towns water iron level is very very low. We have some of the cleanest water in Massachusetts. It was rated in the top 10

11. Experts where art thou? I dot want to let this continue. Grow store guy has no idea how to gro pot (thi he says hr does) helppp!:(

Just looking for something I can act on something I can do to make it better

12. Really they don't look that bad to me.

Sent from my hand using A phone.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I agree, I get a lightish, limeish green thing just like that when u flip, they don't look to bad,

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ok I'll try not to worry I'm always worrying about things so I wouldent doubt if it was just me

15. "Grow store guy has no idea how to gro pot"

99% of them don't - he's no different than the bulk of the rest of the kids they hire off the street to push the Bottle of the Week...

J

• Like Like x 4
  16. To everybody who commented! Thank you! My course of action was...

Realized what I did was what someone on here said... I gave them sensei bloom too early (the day they went on 12/12)

So all I did was wait a few days and wow they are 100× better (still a hint yellow but going away)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Special thanks to Mook for always commenting on my posts and always being a huge help. I hope one day when I actually know what I'm doin I can hell everyone out too instead of flood the form with noon questions

• Like Like x 1