In Need Of The City's Advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Crunchy Munchie, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Dwellers of the city.
    I have an old friend who is moving to the other side of the world early next year. For the past few years we've been growing apart I guess but when we were younger we spent a lot of time together, taking the piss and shit. His family was like a second family, his house was my second home. I see him very rarely, I haven't seen his family properly for about a year. When I see him I feel like its hard to make conversation, even though I want to talk to him. I know I SHOULD see him as soon as i possibly can, but I'm worried about it. There's a lot to catch up on.. I know I should man up and shit but fuck.. Doesn't seem that easy.
    Any ideas? :eek: Thanks in advance.

2. Sounds like you 2 had some kind of fall out and Im thinking
    there is more to the story than you portay.:poke:

3. Call him up and chat. You have nothing to be afraid of and nothing to lose.

4. Na, he got a girlfreind and a lot of my mates blame her for him not coming out but he can do what he wants, I'm not gunna stop him. I guess he thought her (and the sex) was better. [​IMG] I kinda found a different crowd too, he stuck with the old one.

Thats true, I've said I'd go see the whole family but I never got around to it. I guess I should..

5. Your answer lies within your post.:wave:

Your jelious that you cant have him all to yourself.

6. No, I'm sound with him having a bird if he wants, thats not what it is. I just miss him and he's not gunna be here for that much longer.