Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In need of something new to smoke out of

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tdavis020, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Alright so I have a piece that I used to always use until I learned how to roll blunts and Ive been smoking those now all the time. I actually made the cross blunt and I have to say that got me super high, but it also wasted alot of weed. Anyways I really want a bong and have no idea which one to get. My friend has told me about the vaporizers and theres no way I can cough up $670 for the volcano. What would yall rather have the Bong or Vaporizer and whats a good one to get?

2. invest in a nice bong, well worth it.:hello:

3. Go for a bong.

4. Does it really matter what kind you get? I mean Ive seen them range from anywhere from 30 bucks to 250 bucks.. Again I know nothing about bongs except they are amazing!

5. For your first I'd go with something glass, anything would be a great starter bong....from there it all depends on how much you want to spend

6. Yeah I mean theres a local headshop in my hometown that im going to this weekend and im going to look at some glass bongs there but I dont want to spend over 100 bucks. I guess you cant go wrong with any bong but I just dont want to get one that doesnt hit hard.. you know?

7. u can get quality vapes from like 50-200. but if its a starter bong just get something somple with minimum ice catcher and diffuser and you will be happy. you can always add an ashcatcher and stuff later on