in need of some simple advice

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by monkskunk, Feb 21, 2013.

1. i have bought myself 125mm cf ,125 rkv exhaust, 5m ducting ,yo yo light hangers,temp/humidity meter, 4inch inline fan for fresh cool air and pots and soon hoping to pick up 400w hps with cool tube all for a LxWxH cm 60x72x120 cabinet made from moisture resistant mdf problem is im worried that a 400whps is going to be to hot for such a small space

setup will piece together carbonfilter==cool tube==rkvexhaust TOP OF SPACE
    BOTTOM OF SPACE 4inch intake

2. Nope your good as long as your room temp the room your room is in get it as long as the temp in there is around 70 75 and that air is drawn in to your tent at the bottom and swished around by your fan then as it gets hotter it rises and is pulled out through your filter it will be around 78 in there I'm guessing

I have a 3x5 x6 ft tall tent for flower and I run a 1000 watt never gets over 83 at mid day so you are going to be growing in no time

Sent from iPhone 5

3. Is the air cooled hood 4" vent? Most are 6..don't forget the reducer for your ducting if it is indeed 6

Sent from my DROIDX using GC Forum

4. Oh man didn't even catch that good looking out

Sent from iPhone 5

5. Hey Freeborn I've read several of your post lately and you always give some good advice and insight. Thanks man +rep ur way

Your setup is kinda close to mine in that your running high wattage in small space. I might need some of your input but I don't wanna hijack this thread. You mind if I pm you?

6. It's all good bro thanks man I try an help who wants it any time

Sent from iPhone 5

7. thanks for all the replies haven't had any time to get a light in there. all input is very much appreciated I'm much less worried now :cool: lol should be alright going to have to wait till end of month now :(