In Need of some Seeds!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GanjaGuru710, Dec 13, 2016.

1. I'm having trouble purchasing seeds. I don't have a card for international purchases. I need info on where I can get some based in the U.S.

2. ask your dealer for clones or seeds, I personally never used a seed bank and plan on getting exotic genetics when traveling around the world

3. Its insane .
    Went to visit a friend , she gave me 10 or 20 seeds .
    and said she would have some clones ready for me as of the first of the year .
    Sold two custom pipes day before yesterday , One gal said her family had been growing MJ for ever and said when she gets her pipe she ordered she will give a bunch of seeds .

All the growers here seem to want to be more then helpful getting me up and running .

4. You're lucky :) here people around are willing to help if you have money lol

Althought I get alot of seeds from my stoner friends, clones are another story!

5. You'll find more u.s. based seedbanks in the GS seed bank category, but I know seedsherenow, and James bean company take money orders, or cashiers check.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Where I live is some what out in the boonies . people are different .
    I have always been lucky on some things,
    On this one I made a appointment with a grower that I know that lives about 100 miles away.
    This grower also has one of my pipes.
    I said hey I need help .
    After about a hour a couple of other growers showed up .we all got way stoned .
    It was cool I was in a building that was end to end plants .

It was pretty much like welcome aboard the beer is in the fridge help yourself .
    And as of the first day of the new year I am scheduled to pick up the clones they will have for me .
    I made a mental list of the stains they don't have and I will order one or two of those strains.
    But right now I have ten to 15 different strains to work with .
    Only issue is I am not a grower .
    All the MJ have grown has pretty much been a total accident .
    So I will be getting myself educated to the point I don't screw up some high priced seeds .

7. Seedsherenow.com they're in Oregon, seeds arrive very quick and discreet

Sent from my Butt