Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In need of some major help..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 452289, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Here (and in alot of states) age of consent is 16.

2. Seeeeeee ya

3. Yeah here age of consent is 16 too. But still, Nothing sexual was intended from my end. I just don't know what to really do. I don't want to make her mad or anything either when i let her down or how i do it.

4. The fuck? Definite troll. What are he chances of this actually happening? And if this was true and i was her friend the OP would be proof enough...

5. Run Forest!!!!! RUN!

6. True story. But I'm still not going to go put pics up. thats retarded. You just want to see a hot 16 year old.

7. I first met my current gf when she was 14!! I was 18, almost 19!! I didn't know it, my friend lied to me and said she was 18 and I was really flirty with her, really liked her style! The next day I find out her actual age and blew her off completely! ...then I started talking to her again when she was 17, about to be 18. We've been together for 3 almost 4 years now!

Just wait, if there's really something good there, then it won't just disappear. You can still be friends, but you will have to break her heart just a little bit. Besides, you don't wanna date a 16 year old... Even the most mature 16 year olds are still pretty childish and caught up in alot of bullshit that doesn't matter to us living in the real world.

8. Well first of all, stop leading her on. When you constantly text someone who's told you that they think you're cute, that gives the impression that you're interested. Second, straight up tell her that she's too young for you.

9. [quote name='"sonocroc"']

Seriously?[/quote]

I may be assuming to much here, but I have a good idea where it will lead, and that's a felony, sir.

10. Probably, but that's not the point. Pretty much everything makes 16 year old girls mad. That's one of the reasons you shouldn't date them.

11. Just tell her it'd illegal....

12. Alright well I guess its just best to straight up text her right now about it then.
    How does this sound?
    "Hey, I may be assuming things, but I wanted to let you know that I'm not really interested in going into a relationship with you any further than friends, I don't think it's a good idea we hangout on Saturday either." Yay nay?

13. Question: Honestly! Do you want to fuck her? If you cant control yourself then stay away for another year and a half.

14. Lol honestly, no. I have no desire to fuck her at all. I see her more as a little sister type friend.

15. No one wants to respond to my text to her comment? Lol

16. Then just make it clear like you said, and see if you can remain friends

Good Luck!! :)

17. I don't think there is anything wrong with you hanging out with her just as friends if you want to. I do think you need to make it clear that nothing is going to happen between you guys.
    Whether or not you hang out on Saturday should probably depend on how comfortable you are after her response to you telling her you're not interested.
    Just be honest and tell her that you think you're too old and tell her you enjoy hanging out with her but posting stuff like that on your facebook makes you uncomfortable due to the age issue.

18. She might want to

19. The deed is done. Thank you everyone.

20. And now im scared of her response. Im ready for a hormone raged shitstorm.