Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In need of some major help..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 452289, Nov 18, 2011.

1. #1 Deleted member 452289, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
    Alright blades, I'm in a pretty awkward situation and i really don't know what to do, I'm sitting here kind of freaking out about it high as fuck and i just want help!!:confused:
    I'm a 19 year old male, about to be 20 on Monday, and I have this friend, who just turned 16. I've known this girl for over a year and we use to talk and hangout at lunch and in class and stuff because she was going out with a "friend " of mine, he was fake, but anyways, recently she asked to hangout and have a star wars movie marathon and I'm like alright i guess. I didn't see anything wrong with this since we go back a bit, but towards the end of my visit she starts getting touchier with me and it kind of creeps me out. and when i left she sent a text saying she didnt want me to leave and how i look so much cuter than i did a year ago? Now, we made plans to hangout on saturday and finish watching the movies but now i feel like a pedofile and don't know what to do. We text constantly because shes fun to text throughout the day, but again, i have no interest in her whatsoever. So now I come to you guys for help. Thank you in advance for any advice! :smoke:
    TL;DR: 16 year old friend ive known over a year has a crush on me, im 20,im not interested whatsoever. we made plans to hangout again this weekend before she made it obvious she wanted me and now i dont know what to do.

2. Also, she constantly posts on my wall on facebook with hearts and shit and I feel like i look like a cradle robber:(

3. Hmmm.... idk.

If you don't want to, don't. It's kinda sketchy.

4. But i dont want to make her feel bad and be mad at me. and i feel like if i just dont, it will make her mad?

5. Run away. Far far away.

6. Yo dude if you really like her and stuff stay with her just make sure your cool with her parents cause thats when it gets ugly

7. Tell her the truth, but sugar coat it. Girls like sugar.

"I really like you, you're funny and cute, and I can text you all day, but I'd rather be friends with you, I feel like i'm much too old to be getting into a serious relationship with you."

8. Seriously?

9. fuck that shit man. i had a chick like that at work and i just started ignoring her. since you know this girl, be nice about it and say you're too old

10. See, I thought about doing this, but I didn't know wether we should still hangout on saturday? or just trash that? or do it after we hangout? or while?

11. Tell her you ain't interested in any of her 16 year old hormones and that you would like to just be friends. COOTIESSS

12. Dude come on just tap that.

13. If you have the balls, do it before saturday. Otherwise you won't enjoy hanging with her saturday.

I for one would probably not have the balls and would wait to tell her until she told me she had feelings for me.

Either the way the result would be the same.

14. Fuck that, I'm not going anywhere near her with my dick. thats trouble written all over it.

15. Pics or i'm calling troll. Take pics of the hearts and shit on your facebook wall lol. You can block out her name.

Either way don't do it. 18 to 80 man. Unless you are 18 or under.

16. I could just fucking block her from everything and never talk to her again.

17. Wtf? Why would i troll about something so insignificant?
    But yeah, I wasn't going to fuck her or anything sexual. We literally were just going to play video games and watch star wars.

18. The fuck?

19. Idk man you tell me. Pics?

20. Fuck no, i feel like youre one of her junior friends on here trying to rat me out so she can call me out on being fake or some dumb dramatic shit. nice try.