In need of some help!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ProllyStoned, May 5, 2006.

1. I JUST STARTED THIS WHOLE GROWING THING BUT I WANT TO STAY WITH IT FOR THE LONG HAUL. I HAVE A CABINET IN A BATHROOM IN THE BACK OF MY HOUSE THAT I WANT TO TURN INTO A GROW AREA. I AM NOT AS INTERESTED IN YIELD AS MUCH AS QUALITY, SENSE OF PRIDE. I AM GOING TODAY TO BUY THE STUFF NEEDED. PLEASE HELP ME BY READING THE LIST OF THINGS I HAVE DONE AND TELL ME A WAY I COULD TWEAK IT A LITTLE OR IMPROVE IN ANYWAY.

TOPSOIL, PEATMOSS, VERMICULITE, PELITE- I AM UNAWARE OF THE ORDER IT GOES IN THE POT, I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM BEFORE.
    TWO HIGH OUTPUT FLOU BULBS WITH 24 HOUR TIMER- 300 W LIKE ONE IN MOM AND DADS KITCHEN CEILING. (CANT AFFORD REALLY EXPENSIVE BULBS)
    MIRACLE GROW- WHAT KIND'S THE BEST?
    6", 6", 6" POT

IN FIRST 4-6 WEEKS LIGHT STAYS ON FOR 16 OFF FOR 8? NO LIGHT DURING DARK PERIOD AT ALL!
    ONLY 150ml OF LUKE WARM DISTILLED WATER A WEEK? WATER ONCE EVERY TWO DAYS WHEN LIGHTS ARE ON? FEED ONLY TWICE A WEEK?

12 ON / 12 OFF FOR 10 WEEKS OR UNTIL FLOWERING?
    MALES ???? FEMALES????

AS YOU CAN TELL I HAVE ALOT TO LEARN. I HAVE READ MULTIPLE SITES AND SEEN AND TALK TO MANY GROWERS. I AM KINDA SLOW SO USE THE EASIEST WORDS POSSIBLE. LOL

2. All those caps gave me a headache, but I'm gonna make an attempt to help you. -_-;

First things first, turn off the CAPS.

Okay, now that that's taking care of go read all the sticky posts and check out a couple grow journals. This should answer the bulk of your questions and any more you can think up.

If, after reading all the material mentioned above, you still have questions list 'em here.

Welcome to GC and good luck.

3. your getting way to ahead of yourself. read up a lot. first you gotta add peat pouches to that list and make sure you stick the seeds inside 10 mm down or or the seeds length inside those pouches and let them sit for about 2 days with the top on air it out everyday but keep the lid on for about a week airing it out once a day for a week man i'm stoned. I wouldn't reccomend growing with soil. hydro is a lot easier, once you read up on it.
    In a week those babies will be ready to get planted mix the perlite with soil 50/50.

4. do you have any seeds ? or plants? or your just gonna grow the dirt in the pot?