Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In need of some help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AG222, Jul 26, 2012.

1. So I have been smoking weed for about a year now. I am 18 and am going to college in a few weeks in new york.

I used to only smoke about once or twice a week until this June. I did not get a job this summer because I didn't need money, but all my friends got jobs. Basically what I have done to this point this summer is smoke every day. I have taken a few days off here and there but never more than 3 days off in a row. When I took those days off I generally felt hungry but had no appetite, which I know is common when people take t breaks and such.

So up until today I have smoke everyday for the past 3 weeks. I came to puerto Rico with 2 other friends today for a mini 4 day vacation. I didn't smoke today and was on a plane for about 5 hours.

I have felt weird all day, sort of like a supressed nausea. I have barely eaten anything because of a lack of appetite. I thought that was the problem, but when I just went to dinner with my friends I took a few bites and ran into the bathroom and puked. I am now in my hotel room lying down and taking it easy tonight. I feel a bit better since I have thrown up.

I guess I don't really have a direct question but if anyone has gone through similar stuff and has some words of advice that would be great.

I don't want to stop smoking because I love weed. I used to think it was a horrible drug but I have come to love it as a part of my life. Even though all I have been doing recently is blazing, I have been so happy. My father died suddenly when I was only 13 and weed helps me take a lot of the stress and emotional pain out of my life.

Thanks for the help everyone.

2. You were on a plane all day, that causes some people to have nausea. Just don't think about it tomorrow and you'll be fine. Just learn that you don't NEED marijuana to have fun/feel normal.

3. I stopped a few weeks ago for a drug test coming up. I was a daily smoker but only small amounts. Felt like crap for a couple days but it passed. Drink lots of water or gatoraide. Keep caffeine to a minimum. Eat lots of small meals instead of a few large ones if your stomach bothers you. Candied ginger will settle your stomach if you can find it.

4. So uhhh....

where you goin to school?

Alfred State FTW

5. Update: I was unlucky enough to develop a stomach bug upon arrival in Puerto Rico it seems because for these past few days I have pretty much thrown up anything I try to eat except toast, crackers, and jello. I would kill for some weed right now because I know how much blazing makes my stomach feel better when I am sick. So stomach bug plus no appetite or sleep without weed = shitty vacation :(.

6. At least we know it wasnt you not smoking that made you sick :smoke: take it easy and drink liquids to keep yourself hydrated. There's another website that helps tourists score some green in a foreign country so you could always try your luck.

7. Well, at least you know what's wrong now :D
    What college are you attending in the city? And welcome to the Big Apple!