In need of some growing advice please :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CharlieK, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Hi there everyone, Im new on here and looking for some advide if i may...

Ive started growing for the first time, but my ex grew a hell of alot so ive picked up quite a bit from him,
    Im doing an outdoor grow, with the best outdoor seeds i could find for my growing area/conditions etc.
    She is still inside and not even a week old, she germinated fine very quickly actually.
    She is now still in a peat expandable plug thing and also planted in a small pot filled with compost.
    But she has rapidly grown in only 2 days to be about 4 inches tall and looking a bit lanky if she grows and taller at this stage shes going to flop over and i dont ant that to happen.
    She has her 2 cotyledon leaves and looks like she has her 2 new true plant leaves, so shes looking good but just so tall!.

Any advice from anyone would be most appreciated!

Thanks all. Charlie x :smoke:

2. its reaching for light see how much light it gets a day& how long its in the shade u need a good sunny spot
    as for the streching put some more soil around the stem or put a stick in the ground to support it

3. Well i thought that may be it, but as its still inside i dont know how much more light it can get, its on a windowsil at the mo, but in full light and the sun gets on it, will try moving it somewhere else.
    Will put more soil around too!

Thanks