In need of serious help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by jleitheiser23, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Alright so this is my 3rd grow now with almost the same results. What i end up with is some super thin light crispy dried up buds. I don't know if im drying to long or what? The drying bud has almost no smell. Ill explain my whole process and see what you think could be the problem.:(:confused:

Alright so i started from seed, reserva prevada kandy kush. Vegged for about a month and went to 12/12. I left it in flower for 3 months until it was about 50/50 on trichs. I chopped her down and cut the individual branches and hung to dry in a large cardboard box on strings. It was about 68 degrees and 40% RH. Left it in there with some holes cut at the bottom for air flow. Let them hang about 5.5 days and now there super crunchy and seem way to over dried. Any ideas at all what would cause this? Its happened every grow now with bagseed, or quality seeds. Doesn't seem to matter. I grow using a 250W HPS and a few CFL's. In organic soil, fox farm nutes. Fan blowing on the plant 24/7. Please help im tired of putting this time and effort in for nothing. I really really appreciate it.:hello:

2. Dude isn't it 90 days too mutch for flowering?And after 3 mounths u still have only 50/50 on trichs?Probably the problem is comming from growing not for drying method.One mounth is very short period for me for veg....How mutch yeld do u expect for the plant.I think problem is u kept it too mutch in flowering so u lost the aroma,not shure but also plant can't develop for 1 mounth befor flowering if it isn't cloning(remoove 10 days seedling stage)...

3. No on the seeds it said 8-12 weeks flowering. Anyone else have any ideas??

4. It's normal if u didn't flush ur weed properly , just put it jars for a couple days to cure , it'll soften back up

5. Ok so first wenbur llants r bout 2 to 2 n a half months old if u clip the top of the plant just above the new growth ur Plant will stop growing tall n bush out n buds shuld get bigger the second thing is u really wana b using h.i.d (high intensity discharge) lights they giv off uv rays bout same as sun. Itll raise the trichromes on ur plants n will mak them tjik n bountiful...ive grown widow, deisal, kush, haze everything... Goodluck!!

6. N this is before harvest drying shuld not affect the trichrome process