Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In need of opinion for brownie dosage

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by laxterbater022, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Hey blades Im wondering what doseage you all use when you make your brownies. I am to make 4 batches tonight and am wondering how much to use. I have been thinking about 1/8th of chronic each but I would like more opinions because I only have experience in the past with using mids.

I saw another member post about how 3.5gs/20 brownies made some very good brownies but I would like to have other people confirm such things.

ps. I will be making 4 batches of 16 batches and plan on decarbing the bud and maybe even use soy lecithin. And I find it reasonably for 3.5gs/16 brownies = .21 gs/brownie to get someone pretty high since that is equal to about half a bowl.

2. I like to have about a gram of dank per brownie in mine, but I like 'em strong :D. I believe the standard dose for dispensaries is 0.39g/edible, so with your dosage it won't be quite as strong. However, it really all depends on tolerance and how strong you want them to be, you'll get high either way. Enjoy those! :wave:

3. 3.5 grams of dank per dose is just not smart.

1 gram per dose is already more than enough.

4. I bought a brownie the other day and it blew my face off. I only ate 1/2 and I was comatose for over 7 hours...:hippie:

5. I made a batch with about 2-3 grams per brownie and they got me highest I've ever been..

6. Was that member me? Because I had great success with brownies this summer using an eigth of dank per 20 brownies. I have a fairly high tolerance, and the amount I had that had me high for hours on end was prob about 0.21g for a brownie and a 1/3. So, I would say an eigth for 16 should do well.

It will only be as good though if processed correctly, meaning a proper decarb in an oven with aluminum foil covering the pan to prevent loss of vapor, then grinding it to a fine powder and mixing it with a pure, high MCT oil source, such as CLARIFIED butter, or coconut oil (my favorite), with soy lechitin in a ration of 1 TSP lechitin/ 3 TBSP oil.

Make sure when you cook the oil, that your oven safe dish is covered with foil also to prevent loss of vapor.

An hour and 1/2 in the oven at 220F, split over 2 45-minute cooking periods with a 8 hour freeze/proper thaw inbetween, will result in the best conditions to make your product as potent as possible.

Rememeber, always let any dish with weed in it cool to room temperature before opening the foil, opening it when the dish is still warm will result in loss of vapor and loss in potency.

I do all this in a toaster oven, they're pretty cheap, even for a convectional one ($40), or you can grab a cheap one for $5 at a thrift store. I place mine on the carpet in my room, it doesn't heat the floor at all and as long as I keep the temperatures correct and everything is tightly sealed there is no smell.

7. Wish I wasn't on a diet..... Lol