Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In need of knowledge

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ChubbyRage, Dec 19, 2010.

1. I'm just wondering if i smoke some of my weed i have now would it stop the pain on my hand - it feels really weak and i have trouble even lifting my coat with that hand.

The weed i have is dank and how much should i take to get rid of the pain if it does help with the pain that is.

I will appreciate any advice thanks

2. It might. Depends on the genetics of your bud.

I could see myself forgetting that my arm still hurt, and then I would try to grab something or pick it up stoned though lol.

3. this. some strains are better than others for pain relief. but it will all help. as far as how much to use thats up too you

4. Ok thanks for the advice guys. I think i might have bruised or damaged my knuckles or muscles.

5. have any sports rub, icyhot or bengay? That stuff works well for me.

6. If it's some kush, or any other indica, it will probably help.

When I was quite sick with lots of body pains, the weed helped me move around and feel great.

When I hurt my back working, the weed took all the pain away, and a nice backcrack had me moving again.

When I hurt my shoulder working, I couldn't even lift my arm. A bonghit and a shouldercrack, and it felt great.

7. Indicas are best for pain. And cannabis can make other pain killers, from aspirin on up, to work better. So take an aspirin or tylenol!

A distraction also might help you forget the pain. Try clicking the first link in my sig and just read! ;) Education is a good thing!

Granny :wave:

8. I think that you need to take a expertise advise.