Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In Need of advise

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Misterpurp420, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Sup GC know I havnt been on here in awhile but I need some help. I have a great opportunity right now to get a job and they'd pay 5 an hour more Than my current job. My dad knows a guy higher up in the company so it's almost a guarantee I get the job.

The thing is I'm not exactly clean right now, and won't be by early next week when I take the drug test. My plan is to get a friends piss who is clean. I would then put his piss in an air tight pill bottle. Tape handwarmers (Avrg temp says 97.5 on them). Then tape the pill bottle to my crotch/inner thigh. I really hope they don't watch me piss..they shouldn't right?
    Also I have a waterproof thermometer so I can see if the temp is straight.. Anyone know the range it has to be in?

So overall does my plan sound good and will it work?
    I need this job. I know it's alot of info but advice and experiences with this strategy would be greatly appreciated! Thanks GC

2. Your plan sounds awesome!

Good luck!

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT??!?

3. of fuck i dont know if u were u id just wait a month and ask your dad u wanna 'think about it" while u get clean it takes roughly about 27 days for no thc to be monitored by a technician.

4. Don't need hand warmers. Two pairs of boxers and jeans is more than enough. And you will not be watched for a pre-employment test

5. agreed

6. Why don't I need handwarmers? If I pick the piss up the day of will it be warm enough just on me?

7. If you tape it I between your legs your body heat will keep it warm enough

8. watch this video from 10m22s to 15m15s... the dude is doing exactly what your describing and got caught lol. His was for parole though which is obviously more serious, so you might be ok.

Staying Out of Prison (Episode 2) - YouTube

9. Thanks for all the info guys. One question though. Would it be better to get the clean piss, strap it on, then go to the test the day of? Or should I get the piss a few days before and freeze/refrigerate it? I just want to have the best method possible so I know I won't fail

10. its illegal for them to watch. theoretically you shouldnt even have to hide it lol

11. You should still use hand warmers. Don't listen to the those people who tell you otherwise. Your piss should be between 90-100F

12. If the handwarmers say they are 97.5 degrees on average then they should keep the piss between 90-100 degrees. I am worried If it gets over 100 degrees to cause suspicion

13. My niqqa,

Get digital thermometer. If your piss is too hot, blow on it. Have a high day.

14. Dude souds awesome give it a shot

15. Swap washed condom with pill bottle. Much easier. Don't this with court mandated drops for 8 months before it failed me ( only failed because I had to walk to court this specific day in the middle of winter.. My piss didnt come to temp that time)

sent from yo mommas house!