Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In need of advice for getting tolerance down

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Aatra699, May 14, 2018.

1. I started smoking 2 years off and on and I was always getting so high , I loved it. Over the past summer I started smoking everyday and my tolerance remained low until around new years when all of a sudden the line between sober and high was fading. I've tried to take t breaks but ive fell into peer pressure multiple times. I've thought about smoking only on weekends. What is my best bet for getting uncomfortably baked again . Thank you

2. You know the answer. The only way to change your tolerance is don't smoke.

If you can't stop because you hang around your friends and have no willpower, you're just going to have to think of something different to do. Instead of hanging out, go to the gym, find a good book to read, whatever you want to do besides go where people will be smoking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm like you, but no peer pressure, I just like to smoke cannabis. I find that by just smoking way less I can get what I want and my tolerance goes down. Slowly, but it goes down. I think exercise helps if you have THC stored in fat cells. Exercise that burns fat releases these metabolites. I posit getting rid of the stores helps. After hard exercise your tolerance my even go up for a bit, but it will come back down. Finding a method that works for the long game is essential. Just weekends would be perfect. Good luck.

5. Stop giving into peer pressure as you have been doing, take your wanted breaks and smoke only when you want to allow yourself to.