Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In need of a new glass dome for my oil rig...HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr.Collieman710, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Yesterday while enjoying my dabs I accidentally smashed my dome.i live in nj there's not a lot of selection and mosy head shops around here either don't sell them or out of stock. Does anyone have one that I could purchase if so I would appreciate it also is there sumthing I can rig up temporarily becuz just with using the titanium piece is wasting it..

2. you can use an upturned shot glass in a pinch. after dropping a dab immediately hold it like an inch over the nail

it isnt as air tight as a globe but youll loose waaaaaaay less than without it.

3. can you have stufff shipped to your place? theres plenty of affordable simple domes for both 14mm and 18mm (probably 10mm also, just not 100%sure), maybe even get 2 jus in case of a rainy day, glass always breaks lol.