In need of a name

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Magicaldonkey, Jan 4, 2010.

1. #1 Magicaldonkey, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    Hey guys,

I just picked up this pipe yesterday for 20$.

Wondering your guyses thoughts and in need of a name for it and thought you guys could help. (sorry about size/quality)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the shitty pictures, it looks so much better in real life.

Hit it for its first time yesterday. Hit like a champ.

Thanks guys

2. what was the name of the mosquito/dragonfly that was in the amber in jurrassic park?

You should name it mosquto, or the latin mosquito name

3. Why does everyone insist on naming glass.

4. im all for naming glass but i dont get why people keep asking for help naming their glas when everytime someone else makes a new thread for their piece there are usually the same answers "go smoke and think of a name". yet people still post new threads asking for names.

btw really like the piece

5. Sweet Chili Sauce :p Sweet piece btw

6. just give it time and the name will come to you... you don't choose the name, the name chooses you.

7. Thanks for the comments guys! I'm lovin this little guy.

8. This. WTF?

9. in my hometown if ur out wit glass and it isn't named then its bad luck. All the guyz i kno who were like dude fuck that i'm not naming my glass either broke it or got caught using that glass :eek: so i guess if ur superstitious it matter :smoking:

10. torpedo or rocket

11. Red Rocket....

This threads reminds me of the Facebook apps I always get invites for... What's your stripper name? What's your Jersey Shore nicknames like that?

12. I quite believe this now.

Ha, parents found it.

Not too good.

13. this is not good :(^^^

sorry to hear that man :cry: but get this...my last piece of glass my mom bought for me :bongin: wtf right? haha

14. Its all good man, thanks.

That's so funny haha. They destroyed me, (dad is a retired cop, mom against it). It was horrific. Than my dad continued to tell me stories of how he used to steal from a field (backpacks full) and such. Very hilarious. I'm sure it will blow over soon. I plan on not lieing about it, and not keeping anything in the house. No disrespect = the best way.

Thanks man, Happy tokin.

15. squid elf

16. Maple
    Mrs Butterworths
    Aunt Jemimah

I think it looks like droppy syrup that got all hard.