In Need Of A Little Advice.

Discussion in 'General' started by EnvyThis, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Ok so heres what I am needing advice for. I have quit smoking weed(been almost 2 weeks now) in order to find work. I use to smoke Extremely large amounts per day(5+ grams) for the last 3 years. I am 6ft.  tall and wiegh about 170-173 pound. I have been eating healthy and drinking alot of liquids. Been Sweating ALOT last couple of days. Can't really jog/run to much due to a knee injury so exercise for me is limited. About how long do you guys think it will take the THC to leave my body?

Also, If you have any tips on how to naturally(No Pills Or special liqiuds) speed up the detoxing I would love to hear them.

When I did smoke I use to use both hash/wax/oil along with my weed. I would put the hash/wax/oil inside my blunt and than roll my weed. I know this ups the THC level in my body but will it take longer for it to leave my body aswell?

Any Help and info. helps.

Thank you in advance.

2. Do t know how true it is but heard oj is good for flushing it out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. So if drinking orange juice will help do u think that a whole will have the same effect?

4. Go to town on some blueberries and raspberries..

Drink a glass of cranberry juice with your breakfast and eat a bannana