Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In need of a family physician

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Hkg13, Nov 13, 2011.

  1. Whats up all,
    I'm not new to the forum but this would be my first post in this section,
    I'll get right to the nitty gritty, my family doctor of 25 plus years refused to sign my application for medical Jane use, he knows my symptoms which are chronic insomnia severe anxiety and loss of appetite, he would rather keep prescribing me lorazepam and or clonazopam which make me feel hungover the next day,
    He is stubborn to his old school ways,
    Would anyone know a physician I could go see to have my papers signed and even switch over to,
    I'm from the Toronto area

    Thanks all

Share This Page