In need of a cheap good Vape, suggestions?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jt13abg, Nov 20, 2014.

1. #1 jt13abg, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    Hi,  so i'm a student at university on a tight budget so have about £20-£30 to spend which is about $30-$50 not any more really.  I'm looking to get a vaporizer dor use with dry herbs, preferably a portable one, i've looked at the Cloutank M4 which looks to me quite good and the cheaper ones such as AGO G5 etc   
    Any suggestions for a good cheap vape that wont cause combustion?   I know you can get small glass screens to put over the heating elements to prevent this.
    Thanks!

2. Magic Flight Launch Box is currently on sale for an excellent price at massdrop.com. I don't have any positive experiences with the pen-style e-cigs, so I can't give you advice on the Cloutank or AGO.

If I was looking to improve my lung health on a very tight budget, then rather than buy a cheap vaporizer, I would buy a jar of coconut oil and some brownie mix. :)

3. The simple answer is that there aren't any good vapes for that price.  You can get the classic vapor genie for around £44 on ebay for around another £20 or so you can get an mflb.  I wouldn't consider getting one of the cheap knock off vapes or those crappy pens that just burn..

4. I'd save up bit more for the MFLB.