In need MA...

Discussion in 'General' started by blindmancansee, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Im in need man im just in need -sparks last joint-.....

2. Conserve better.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Vlt-lpVOY]Bummer, man. - YouTube[/ame]

Can't ask for hookups on this site, though.

Good luck to ya. MA has been getting some good dank as of late.

4. It's ok the last one was lovely lol. I've been gettin some ok stuff I mean meh lol. I still have yet for something to make me go wow for a while. I shall keep searching tho. someone should take a hit for everyone who is dry at the moment if anyone is willing to except(accept) failedit* the challenge xD

5. Man if you can't find bud in MA than you just aren't lookin' hard enough. Where around are you from? I got so many connects that I never even hit up because theres people calling me all damn day saying they just picked up the dankest shit they've ever seen. :laughing: ...And this goes for when I'm out on the Cape too. :bongin: Just so ya know man, you can't be askin' for connects on here, this thread will just get deleted.

6. Why are people freaking out about the OPs wording?

Telling him not to say he needs bud because he's condoning open requests for product is like saying me posting that I'm willing to fuck a nasty chick for money is soliciting sex.

7. I'm from Framham. sorry about the whole in need thing i didn't think people would mind so much. I can get some just nothing that made me go wow for a while last I had that made me go wow was some sour D and that was maybe two months ago.