In-N-Out is THE Stoner burger.

Discussion in 'General' started by ToTheDome, Jun 9, 2011.

1. ^ anyone who says something different is wrong. Period. No questions. No Arguments. You are simply wrong. (Except for Homemade burgers)

Gah! So fucking good. Psh east coast has white castle and mini puss burgers. Well fuck you I'm gunna go order a five by five.

A Man's Burger. Mmmhm

2. Git R Done

HEY i like those puss burgers!

3. Five Guys beats In-N- Out any day.

4. You know why they call it In-N-Out burger right?

5. [​IMG]

edit: dude who said five guys is better doesn't know what's up. In and Out > Five Guys. I don't see the hype behind Five Guys and its Zagat Rating

6. ^^^that looks horrible

I havent even seen an in-n-out, but I can say its not the best burger. That title is with 9ers

7. Stupid fat yanks!

8. It's the longest wait of any burger place I know of EVEN five guys which just opened up in my town but is too expensive and not the best sorry.

9. No one said it was the best.

I think it's better than In-N-Out though.

And yes I've ate at both.

10. Green Gables.

Gables burger hard to beat

Fuck off with your fast food burgers. This is a real stoner burger. And green is a central theme!

11. 5 guys is the best stoner place to eat. It's a nice chill place, the burgers are sloppy but not messy, and the burgers and fries are insanely good.

12. those look like some greasy ass burger.... i want one lol

13. Whataburger anyone?

14. -----

15. nothing beats home made burgers.

16. I don't know about burgers, but Zarda's BBQ is pretty tasty.

17. Lol Five Guys was Dank but over priced like 10 bucks for the meal. And I realized how retarded that sounds but it's true I can go into in n out with 10 bucks and come out with some to put down for beer. :)

18. in and out looks good.

Five guys is DELICIOUS.

but i like Drifters burgers.

its a Colorado place.

and ive been told is basically in n out but for colorado.

19. #19 ToTheDome, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2011
    Haha i ate a DANK burger today from this place in Inglewood called Fresh & Meaty. I was working on a shoot there and it was ridiculously dank. Kinda like five guys but it's family operated and I watched em cook it and they had like a Fucking thing of ground beef I asked from and they said the local fucking deli. 'twas amazing I'll send a pic of the name cause I'm still at work lol

EDIT: I took the pic but it doesn't upload pictures very well on the GC app so I'll do it when I get home.

20. don't they only have in n out in cali and florida?