IN N OUT is da bomb :D

Discussion in 'General' started by iWhiteWall, Dec 30, 2010.

1. has anyone ever gotten a 6x6 and finished it?
    the most ive accomplished is a 4x4 but thats cause i havent yet ordered a 6x6 yet

or how bout those animal fry's just talkin about it makes me want some :p

lol sorry im just hungry and dont wanna walk to one :(

2. This is pretty funny I went to in and out last night and for the first time I figured out you could get more than 2 patties on your burger haha. But they are bomb nothing else like it ! and animal style?? are they like animals...fuck I live in sd and have been to in and out plenty of times and dont know this shit ...

3. #3 Motoxridah, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2010

Animal style means they grill the onions and put the special sauce on it. You can search google for the 'secret menu' and there's a bunch of shit you can order. In n Out is bombbbb too bad no one on the East coast can enjoy this.

http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

4. you live in sd and dont know about there secret menu that is blasphemy lol. you need to do some research on your shit lol but nah there animal frys are the shit id recommend them to any true fellow stoner...go in and ask for a flying dutchman they will do the rest just be baked for it :smoke:

5. I love to watch Man vs Food and love In n Out and have made a challenge that for me and anyone else to take on. I've thought of it before before seeing this thread and damn near shit my pants in excitement to tell you guys about this.

It's called the 4 by challenge.

Four 4x4's (4 meat & 4 cheese) in one sitting. 20 minutes to eat them all. I wnna do it SO bad and know I can do atleast 2, but am too embarrassed to order in fear of the looks ill receive.

I might drive out to the in n out like 10 miles away from here and order it, but idk if itll be as good if it isnt pipin hot off the grill/stove.

6. jesus man that is nuts but i like yo style haha im so game for that challenge im not sure when ill do it though cause im on a t break for a few months lol but when i get back ill fucking do that shit man let me know how your first attempt turns out

7. What the hell is a 6x6? And animal style? And all of this :confused:

8. This thread is fucked up. Is this food good quality or is like a mc donalds or some. I was actually expecting to come to this thread and have some guy talking about how he stuck it in his girl friend for one second went to town and pulled out LOL "in and out!" lollololol!

9. been to one when visiting family, and shit like McDonald's and BK do not even compare.

10. I'm not familiar with the 6x6, but animal style fry's is a gift from god. I have an In N Out burger 5 minutes away so I consider myself fucking lucky, it's always packed though!

They should name it "In N never Out" cause im always in line for like 10 minutes :rolleyes:

My order: Double Double with grilled onions and extra chesse, 2 orders of frys animal style ofcourse, and a chocolate shake! My friends and I hit up In N Out probably every week when were blitzed outta our minds ;)

11. Never had it. I want to so bad. :cry:

12. I&O makes the rest look like cheap ass generic food. Come to think about it, Mcdnlds and BK taste shitty anyway.

13. Sorry, that didn't explain anything to me :confused: :eek:

Yeah, I want to see the hype. I know someone who hates fast food but loves in-n-out.....that doesn't even make sense lol.

Your sig, it makes me sad.

14. they got the best job too, I heard its like $10 an hour plus they get all these bomby benefits on the side. But fereal, when you go in its all white people working in the back which is unusual for fast food making me think they only hire white kids because I've been to 3 different In N Outs and I've never seen a latino or black so they gotta be racist or something for who they hire :confused:

15. i've had it like 4 times they dont have em around where i live, it's alright. near the top of the fast food burger joints for sure, but to me it taste exactly like a burger i could get at any little fam resturant here. so i was kinda dissapointed

16. [​IMG]

It looks gross at first, but trust me...its fucking indescribable with the secret sauce

[​IMG]

see what I mean? hahaha

[​IMG]

17. Guess I'll try it if I ever go to the west coast.

18. The In N Out outside LAX ( Cali airport ) is literally going around the corner with cars in the drive through and I heard it takes like 20 minutes to get your food because the first thing everyone wants to do when they get to California is hit up the bombys

19. i cant believe you even used in n out and mc donlads in the same paragraph thats a disgrace haha but no if your ever on the west coast fucking hit them up you will not be disappointed i guarantee. :D

20. aha CALI is where it's @!!