in-n-out burger

Discussion in 'General' started by frip, Oct 18, 2011.

1. One thing I miss about living in California besides going to the store and buying frip, is in-n-out burger. Fuck that place is amazing. Double double animal style! Someone needs to mail me one, ill trade you some white castle, or skyline chilli. Stupid fuckin Ohio.

2. Aww yeah, I get mine mustard-grilled

3. Never been there. But all those stupid names annoy me. And I don't know what's In Ohio but just find a five guys or something. Food quality will be pretty much the same with all those burger joints.

4. You don't understand, in-n-out is like heaven in your mouth, especially when you're baked. Five guys is good, don't get me wrong, but nothing can top in-n-out.

5. Damn you. Now I'm dying for some in-n-out :(

6. I want some animal fries nao!

7. I've been to California twice and I'd go back just for In-n-Out!

8. I really want to try in-n-out, i hear so many things about it.

Id offer some miami subs since you can only get it in florida but since they fucking changed their burgers from whatever they were using to your generic pre-grilled fucking flat patties... i cant even look at them. Fuckin pussies..

9. Have a friend that used to be a second manager at one of the In-n-out's in the San Fernando Valley. That was the spot to be, after you've been blazing all day. Go cruising at night, and check out some street racing action. Then go to the In-n-out. Friday and Saturday nights, the place would be so packed, created traffic backing up two blocks down. Had my friend hook it up with some 4 x 4 and just chill for a minute. Every one of the fools that worked there was either smoking or snorting. It was all fun and games until most of them got fired :)

10. damn it. I've never had in-n-out before. I have a friend who fucking raves about it all the time.
    stupid midwest. Blizzards and no in-n-out's :-(

11. Dude, if you had any idea how to ship it without it going bad/getting nasty on the way, I would so send you In-n-Out. There's one 6 miles from my house. I envy your White Castle though -_- all I can get here are the damn frozen ones at the supper markets. Nasty!

12. Maybe the same as Five Guys (never been there, don't know) but not the same as all those burger joints, not even close. McDonalds and Burger King are crap compared to In-n-Out, which actually cooks their fries from whole potatoes that they cut and fry in house, and oh man the burgers....it's still fairly bad for you, but it's fresh as fuck.

13. Oh yeah, they just brought Five Guys to california unless they already had it. Now it's 3 minutes away from in n out :D

14. whats a in and out burger? :O

15. You forgot about another thing about California, Medical Marijuana Dispensaries / Collectives /
    Delivery Services / and top shelf weed and kilos of greenhouse bud.

16. I'm curious to see what the hype is about. People hype up five guys and their burgers are alright but definitely overhyped imo.

17. Ohh I didn't forget about that frip = bud.

18. That place was so amazing after a good smoking session with friends

19. I FUCKING LOVE IN N OUT nomnomnomNOMNOMNOMNOM

20. You can always tell when someone hasn't tried in n out, cuz they write shit like this guy.

In N Out is like crack for your tastebuds. That shit is the most epic stoner food on earth. They need to make a movie about it with an asian guy and an indian guy....oh wait. ;)