In my Mailbox?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Suede, Feb 24, 2001.

1. High All!
    My name is Suede.I have been a long standing member @Marijuana.com. I created my own Emailbox called Bsuedemail,and this is where I received an invitation to join the "coffeeshop-amsterdam.com".So here I am.!
    I see that "My" Marijuana.com is an affiliate here,and I've glanced the boards,seeing familiar names,and issues thinking what better way could there be for me to stay informed on issues concerning marijuana than in a country where it's not considered a crime to Toke.! I have a life long friend here in the States from Holland who tells me stories that make my palms sweat about the coffee shops in Amsterdam,so I'm really looking forward to reading more.
    :)B.suede.

2. Welcome, suede. I thought recognized your name! Glad you stopped by here.

3. High there Suede [​IMG]

Welcome..There is lots to read..Hope you enjoy..Stay cool [​IMG]

4. Hi Suede,

Cool you have joint us, hope to see you around often, it's getting more crowdier every day, so more stories to share :)

peace

superjoint

5. hey man. yeh, i think i remember seeing you around at mj.com, but i dont post there anymore.

6. Welcome aboard the boards Suede :D

7. welcome Suede. many stories here, like heres on of my favorite. Once upon a time, something happoned. The end.

8. Hey

I also got in here from marijuana.com

But lately I can't connect much, so my chat account usually gets deleted there :eek:

I'll try to show up in here as much as I can. Probably more in summer, though.

Best wishes,