in love

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokn420, Mar 11, 2013.

1. So i had to buy another BENT glass pipe because i think they are awesome!! I am totally in love with their line of pipes!

Attached Files:

2. Lol that pic is tiny and blurry.

Bent looks nice, but I have read the exact opposite.

3. bents not the greatest don't get too hyped. nice piece though get better pics

4. Really? i have two pipes so far and they work really good :) heres a better pic

Attached Files:

5. Lol Bent makes terrible pieces. Super thin bases, limited function. It looks like their marketing department sucks too. I mean come on at least post higher quality pics of your product

6. i own two pieces like i said and so far they have not gave me problems or any reason to dislike them...and their glass aint that bad or thin like u say... and the first pic came blurry cause i just got a new comp and wasn't working right but the second one is better

7. New comp wasnt working right lol

8. thats why you buy an apple fuck pc

9. everyone has that brand they like and feel like its awsome.
    i myself like Pure glass due to the designs
    percs are a sketchy and i will never get a perc bong thats not the best
    hops, dizzle, goldstien, toro, hitman or 4.0 glass make some of the best percs
    people are probably just hating because its a perc bong that dosent function like a high brand

10. thats the one i have a apple mac....

11. and yes pure glass pipes are very nice too!! and i think are good quality....

12. My friend has that same bent piece, and it is pretty nice...for the price.. He paid like under 250 for it.

The way it is designed with the huge bore upstems, it has little drag, almost to airy..

but anyways the bong is the house bong and he lets it out for anyone to use it, and there are constantly different people using it everyday and it is still alive.

The only bad thing is that the percs are very close to eachother so after a bowl, the top showerhead has all the water-.-